All members have access to a host of Perks that come with membership.
Through a number of our partners we’ve established discount and benefits programs to help you in your business.
The Top Five Reasons to join the Chamber of Commerce:
1. Expand your business contacts and increase exposure for your products and services through the Chamber’s business listing on the Chamber website, which can link directly to your business website.
2. Save money on health insurance/dental plans, insurance plans, banking transactions and many other products and services.
3. Market your business to more than 300 Chamber members and build your client base.
4. Attend Chamber-run, business-relevant Information Seminars.
5. Promote your business using the Chamber’s Member Profile page, which allows you to share your business’ specials and news to the Chamber’s website homepage. Also, you will be able to display your promotional material at two locations; the Chamber of Commerce office and at the entrance to Barnabe’s, Your Independent Grocer.
More Great Reasons to Join the Chamber:
The Chamber of Commerce gives you several opportunities to network and learn throughout the year with a variety of events :
- After 5 Networking Events
- Business at Breakfast
- Team Building
- Professional Development Workshops
- AGM & Mixer
- Chamber Golf Tournament
- Christmas Social
- Annual Business Award Gala
Be Part of our Events! The Chamber Commerce organizes and hosts a number of annual events where members are encouraged to participate as vendors, volunteer or sponsor. These events are a fantastic opportunity to get more involved with the Chamber, our community and meet other Chamber members. It also gives members good advertising opportunities with visitors coming from both the area and out of town.
The Chamber Office, located at 40 Sunset Blvd, Unit #30 is a great central location. As a member, we will refer your services for any related inquiries from both community members and visitors. Your business will also be promoted in the Chamber Business Racks located in Barnabe’s off Hwy #7, where visitors can search for services, attractions, eateries, etc. This location is ONLY available to Chamber members.
Have a Voice
The Perth & District Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, which ensures that businesses of all sizes and in all regions are heard by governments, working to create an internationally competitive economy that grows, creates jobs and increases prosperity and quality of life for all Canadians. The Perth & District Chamber of Commerce is also a member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. The OCC represents more than 60,000 businesses through 160 local Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade, and has been an advocate for Ontario businesses since 1911. Its advocacy and policy initiatives focus on six areas key to the economic well-being of the province: health; education; energy; finance & taxation; transportation & infrastructure; and border issues. The Ontario Chamber lobbies provincially on matters of importance for business and provides frequent and consistent feedback to membership with regard to its activities. It works hard to promote business and ‘protect’ its membership. Both the Canadian Chamber and Ontario Chamber frequently seek input from its membership and will consider getting involved in any issues relevant to their mandates.