Dear Chamber Members:
It’s that time again to join or renew your membership with the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce. On behalf of the Board of Directors, we’d like to thank you for supporting the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce. Your ongoing financial contribution is vital to our ability to continue to deliver outstanding business support and events to promote our town.
A New Year of membership now brings opportunities to expand our businesses and grow our Chamber. Our strength and vitality comes from the unity within our businesses and our presence in the community. Much change has been in the air in the last year, and with that we have been inspired with new ideas and renewed excitement for 2019. We are looking forward to a new and very successful year.
” When consumers know that a small business is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it, and they’re a full 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from that company in the future.” Kathleen Lanza – Columnist for Money News Now
Exclusive to members of the Perth and District Chamber of Commerce
As a valued member of the Perth and District Chamber of Commerce you will receive exclusive rights to:
- NEW a Chamber Business Directory that will be available for pick up at various stores and Barnabe’s Independent Grocer.
- A business listing on the Chamber website PerthChamber.com, which links directly to your business website.
- Display your promotional material at the Chamber of Commerce office as well as Barnabe’s Independent Grocer.
- Posting on our Facebook page.
- Promotion in one of our Chamber Brochures.
- Network at our After 5, Business at Breakfast or Team Building Events.
- Receive a 10% discount on any additional businesses registered alongside your initial membership with the Perth and District Chamber of Commerce.
- Receive 5% off advertisements in the Chamber’s Visitor Guide.
- Affordable group health care plans through the Chamber Group Insurance Plan.
- Discounted rates through Purolater & UPS.
- Obtain reduced Visa, MasterCard and direct debit transaction rates through First Data.
- Discounted fuel rates through ESSO.
- Attend information seminars and networking events offered throughout the year by the Perth and District Chamber of Commerce at discounted rates for Chamber members.
- Participate in the Chambers Business Development Conference.
- Participate in and or take part in the Chamber’s M2M Value Program.
- Be listed as a “new member” in the chamber’s monthly newsletter and Perth Courier Monthly ad.
- With membership you are also an Ontario Chamber of Commerce Member.
- Receive personal and knowledgeable referrals from Chamber staff.
- Discounts at workshops, networking events and Festival of Maples participation.
- Receive updates on provincial and federal policy changes that could a effect your business.
“Your local chamber of commerce is still one of the best ways to network with other entrepreneurs in virtually any community.” Tim Parker – writer for Yahoo! Finance, Benzinga, Business Insider, and Forbes.
Membership Renewals will be emailed the first week of January 2019. If you’d like to hear more about the Perth & District Chamber and have never been to a meeting, we encourage you to attend our next Chamber AGM meeting on Wednesday, March 27th. The more participation and the more resources, the more we will continue to grow.
Any questions, contact our Executive Director, Amber Hall at 613-267-3200 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your support and working with you to expand your business in the coming year!