2021 Visitor Guide Photography Contest
Monday, September 21 to Friday, October 9
We invite you to participate in the 2021 Perth & District Chamber of Commerce Visitor Guide Photo Contest. Take your camera for a walk throughout beautiful Perth and District and share your best photos to be used in next years visitor guide.
- Drummond North Elmsley
- Lanark Highlands
- Tay Valley Township
- The Town of Perth
Must be 18+
First Prize and Front Cover winner will win accommodation, dinner voucher and massages at a local boutique hotel for 2.
Second Prize is a night stay at a local B&B with breakfast and photo in the Visitor Guide
Third Prize is a dinner to a local restaurant and photo in the Visitor Guide
Winner announced on Friday, October 16th.
JUDGING CRITERIA WILL INCLUDE:
Photos are used to promote tourism in the Perth & District and should include different seasons, highlight local attractions, entice the visitor to come to the area.
Amy Hogue from Dragonflies Communications, Marie White from Lanark County Tourism, Amber Hall from Perth & District Chamber
- Photos must be taken from the Lanark Highlands, Tay Valley Township, Drummond North Elmsley Township or the Town of Perth
- Entries must be received by email to: email@example.com
- Enter up to 2 photographs per District
- Photos are to be submitted without any digital editing beyond cropping, adjustments to exposure, sharpness and minor colour correction
- Images remain the copyright of the photographer
- Photos should be high resolution jpg format, maximum size of 5 MB each.
- The Perth & District Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use the photograph(s), with credit, in it’s Visitor Guide to promote tourism in the Perth & District area.
- Signed Photo Release Waiver for use of photos
Please send a separate email for each district/area.
In the body of your email include the following information:
- Phone Number
- District/Area of where the photo was taken
Amber Hall, Executive Director