Join as a Chamber Member and you will receive the benefits presented to only Chamber members, including networking opportunities, member-only discounts plus the Chamber promotes the community as a destination for visitors and for families considering relocation. This is your chance to join the leading business association in our area.
The Top Five Reasons to join the Chamber of Commerce:
1. Expand your business contacts and increase exposure for your products and services through the Chamber’s business listing on the Chamber website, which can link directly to your business website.
2. Save money on health insurance/dental plans, insurance plans, banking transactions and many other products and services.
3. Market your business to more than 300 Chamber members and build your client base.
4. Attend Chamber-run, business-relevant Information Seminars.
5. Promote your business using the Chamber’s Member Profile page, which allows you to share your business’ specials and news to the Chamber’s website homepage. Also, you will be able to display your promotional material at two locations; the Chamber of Commerce office and at the entrance to Barnabe’s, Your Independent Grocer.
More Great Reasons to Join the Chamber:
Networking Opportunities The Chamber of Commerce gives you several opportunities to network with other businesses throughout the community. We host networking events throughout the year including information seminars, After 5 Events and Business at Breakfast gatherings. These events bring the business community together, allowing you to meet with other members, learn about one another’s business and exchange any contact information among one another. In the past, we’ve hosted information seminars related to Fraud, Changes in the Workplace Review, Anti-spam Legislation and more.
Be Part of our Events! The Chamber of Commerce organizes and hosts a number of annual events including the Annual General Meeting, the Dorothy Griffith Memorial Golf Tournament, the Annual Dinner and Christmas Social. We also organize the beloved Annual Perth Festival of the Maples. Chamber members are encouraged to participate as vendors, volunteer on the day of the Festival, as well as sponsor or donate to the Festival. These events are a fantastic opportunity to get more involved with the Chamber, our community and meet other Chamber members. It also gives members good advertising opportunities with visitors coming from both the area and out of town.
Access the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan is available exclusively to Chamber Members. Smaller employers, including sole proprietors, have traditionally had difficulty obtaining quality health, dental, critical illness and disability group benefits. The Chambers Plan provides “big business” benefits to small businesses and is known for its price stability, fair renewal rates, and innovative offerings. That’s why over 29,000 firms across Canada participate in the Chambers of Commerce
Group Insurance Plan. For additional information on the plan or a no obligation quote for your company, call Geoff Carter at O’Farrell Insurance at 613.258.1997/1-877-989-1997 or visit http://www.chambers.ca/
Access Good Discounts
Receive a 5% discount on advertising in the annual Perth & District Visitor Guide. Each year, 40,000 copies of the guide are printed and distributed locally and throughout North America. Receive a 10% discount on any additional businesses registered alongside your initial membership with the Perth and District Chamber of Commerce. Obtain reduced Visa, MasterCard and direct debit transaction rates as well as other member discounts through our Affinity Program.
Through the purchasing power of the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce and other chambers across Canada, Grand & Toy is able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all chamber members.
• Savings. Up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products
• Copy paper at $35.30 per box. North American sourced.
• Consolidate & Save. Extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, janitorial and sanitation products, breakroom & coffee programs, health &safety and PPE supplies, print and promotional products
• Convenient and Simple. Multiple methods of ordering: online, e-mail and phone
• Free delivery on orders over $50.00
• Efficient. Online user profile created for each member with access to your price list, order tracking and history, product sourcing and weekly promotions
• Support. Award-winning customer service available to assist you with; order placing, product sourcing, tracking, and returns
• Value. Great ROI – savings through the program will easily offset your member dues.
Click here for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAMBER TICKET PROGRAM
Membership has its benefits…….never pay full price again!!!!
Purchase seats for any Ottawa Senators game through the Chamber and save $$$$!
Our Senators discount code is available for you now:
Promo Code: CHAMBERS
Senior Account Manager – Premium Sales
Ottawa Senators Hockey Club
1000 Palladium Drive | Ottawa, ON, Canada | K2V 1A5
O: 613-599-0254 | C: 613-297-3191
The Chamber Office, located at 66 Craig Street in the Inge-Va Museum is a great central location. As a member, we will refer your services for any related inquiries from both community members and visitors. Your business will also be promoted in the Chamber Business Racks located in Barnabe’s off Hwy #7, where visitors can search for services, attractions, eateries, etc. This location is ONLY available to Chamber members.
Have a Voice
The Perth & District Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, which ensures that businesses of all sizes and in all regions are heard by governments, working to create an internationally competitive economy that grows, creates jobs and increases prosperity and quality of life for all Canadians. The Perth & District Chamber of Commerce is also a member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. The OCC represents more than 60,000 businesses through 160 local Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade, and has been an advocate for Ontario businesses since 1911. Its advocacy and policy initiatives focus on six areas key to the economic well-being of the province: health; education; energy; finance & taxation; transportation & infrastructure; and border issues. The Ontario Chamber lobbies provincially on matters of importance for business and provides frequent and consistent feedback to membership with regard to its activities. It works hard to promote business and ‘protect’ its membership. Both the Canadian Chamber and Ontario Chamber frequently seek input from its membership and will consider getting involved in any issues relevant to their mandates. * So, how does becoming a Chamber member help your business? There are a so many reasons why you should join with the business community, including:
- Networking Opportunities
- Free Business Listings
- Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
- Group Healthcare Coverage
- Community Involvement and Betterment
- Discounted Training and Information Seminars
- Lobbying and Representation
- Business Tools and Resources
- Help you to Stay Informed