Heather offers confidential, supportive therapy in a safe environment, free of judgement. Blue Heron Psychotherapy Services offers a range of important services, including:
1) Psychotherapy and counselling services
2) Autism intervention therapy & supervision consistent with the requirements for funding in the province of Ontario
3) Assistance coping with a diagnosis for yourself or a loved one
4) Behavioural consultation to those seeking to teach a skill or manage challenging behaviour arising from brain injury or dementia
5) Referral to a clinical psychologist, if needed
If you are caring for a loved one who has a developmental disorder, dementia or brain injury and would like to learn more about behaviour consultation, check out the section on Autism and Developmental Disorders in Services.
View Services, call Heather at (613) 200-9716 or book an appointment online.
Common Reasons People Seek Psychotherapy
Common Reasons People Seek Behaviour Consultation