Barker Willson is a four-lawyer firm serving the Counties of Leeds, Grenville, Lanark and Frontenac from our law offices in Perth and Westport, Ontario, Canada. The Perth office is staffed by three lawyers and seven support staff, while the Westport office is staffed by one lawyer and two support staff.
Barker Willson is built upon a foundation established in Perth in 1895, and has operated continuously to the present date. The current members of the firm are:
- John R. O’Connor, called to the bar in 1993;
- David G. Heeley, called to the bar in 1981;
- S. Craig Halpenny, called to the bar in 2003;
- Michael P. Reid, called to the bar in 1978;
- Chris Clifford, called to the bar in 1998 (practice restricted to personal injury).
Barker Willson support staff includes a number of experienced Legal Assistants, many of whom are graduates of the two-year Legal Administration or Legal Assistant courses at either Algonquin or St. Lawrence College.