HST will be added at checkout.
Search Results for: Annual Dinner
HST will be added at checkout.
Nominee Rules and Regulations
Nomination form is available by clicking HERE or by calling the Chamber office at 613-267-3200.
- Nominees must be members in good standing of the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce.
- You may nominate more than one business including yourself.
- All nominations will be vetted by our Business Awards of Excellence Committee to ensure that the nomination has been made in the correct category. If a nomination cannot stand, the nominator will be notified and given the opportunity to change the nomination.
- Nominees will be asked to accept their nomination.
- Nominees are eligible for consideration in one award category per year
- Winners in an award category are not eligible for subsequent nominations in that category for a three year period. (if a previous winner receives a nomination, the nominator will be notified of their ineligibility).
- Chamber member businesses get one vote in each category.
Procedure for Posting Nominations
All nominations and nominee responses will be posted to the Chamber website by Friday, September 15th. A small excerpt from the nomination will be quoted with a link to the full unedited nomination text. Nominator names will NOT be posted.
The voting survey will be emailed to members and opened for 2 weeks from Friday, September 15th - Friday, September 29th, 2017 and will be advertised through the Chamber website, newsletter and Facebook page. There will be a direct link on the Chamber website page to the survey.
Each email address will be cross referenced with the voting list to ensure that each member only gets on vote per award. If there is a discrepancy (more than one vote from same link) the votes will not be counted.
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS
- Winners will be announced by the representing sponsor (Perth Courier or Valley Heartland) at the Annual Awards Dinner Gala on Thursday, October 19th. Nominees will be contacted by the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce of the date, time and place of the Awards ceremony.
- Tickets for the Awards Dinner Gala will be $80 +HST per person and include a 3 course dinner, appetizer and drink during social hour.
- Nominees will be recognized in an ongoing slide show.
- Awards are awarded after dinner.
Thank you to ALL our Winners and Sponsors at the Perth & District Annual Dinner!
Thank you to all our winners and sponsors that joined us to celebrate the accomplishments of our local business community at Farrell Hall on October 20, 2016 at 6 p.m. The Perth and District Chamber of Commerce would like to congratulate:
- Perth Business Achievement Award winner: Brent Brownlee from Brownlee’s Metro
- Young Entrepreneur Aware winner: Hanna Murphy from Top Shelf Distillers
- Lanark-Leeds Builders Association Member Achievement Award winner: Luke McLenaghan from Perth Planing Mill Supply
- Perth Medal honouring Perth’s Volunteer of the Year winner: Brent McLaren
Thank you to all of our Corporate Sponsors:
Thank you to all of our Business Sponsors:
- Bell Machinery
- Best Western Plus Perth Inn & Spa
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Chiropractic Care and Longevity Center
- Cobra Pool and Spa
- Coldwell Banker Perth – Paul Martin
- D B Promotions
- Drummond North Elmsely
- Elite Engraving
- Kelly’s Flowers
- Maximilian’s Restaurant
- Mex & Co.
- Perth & District Chamber of Commerce
- Perth Physiotherapy
- RBC Royal Bank
- Studio Theatre Perth
- Top Shelf Distillers
- Wishberry & Co.
Social Hour Sponsor:
President's Welcome Sponsors:
Business Achievement Award Presented by:
Lanark Leeds Home Builder Association Member Achievement Award Presented by:
Young Entrepreneur Award Presented by:
The Perth Medal Presented by:
HST will be added at checkout.
We are 90% SOLD for the Perth & District Chamber of Commerce Fundraising Golf Tournament
Check out ALL the great things we are doing this year!
Everyone is welcome
to the 30th annual
Perth Community Christmas Day Dinner
Code’s Mill Banquet Hall, 17 Wilson Street Perth
Come and enjoy Christmas Day Dinner with our community.
Everyone is welcome to share turkey and the trimmings and dessert with us. There is no charge for the meal.
We are also available to give you a ride to and from the dinner if you are not able to get to Code’s Mill by yourself.
The hall is wheelchair accessible and we will have wheelchair transportation. For those who cannot make it, we also offer a delivery service.
Please visit http://perthchristmasdinnerassociation.org to let us know that you are coming for dinner. If you need a ride or a delivery please provide your full address and any special comments (please note that we are not able to make specific meals – all meals include turkey and the all the trimmings).
If you would like to help us with preparing, serving or delivering the meal, please click on the link to our website above. We will contact you to explain the tasks in more detail. Volunteers are encouraged to stay for dinner.
If you are unable to register online, please contact us at 613 326 8365.
BUSINESS ACCREDITATION PROGRAM
The Perth and District Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Perth Campus of Algonquin College, and the Town of Perth are pleased to offer the Business Accreditation Program to Chamber members for a third year! The Program offers training courses designed to aid businesses in achieving success in today’s competitive climate.
Through this session, we’ll discuss current issues driving loyalty marketing, why loyalty marketing works, the relationship between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, how to define measurable objectives, and much more. The session will provide you with a better understanding of how to create a strategic framework to guide loyalty investments; fostering customer loyalty, reducing attrition and improving profitability.
ALLAN BROWN is a Award-winning marketing professional with a wealth of experience with industry leading companies such as LoyaltyOne, Levi Strauss Canada, Harlequin Enterprises and Lennox Retail.
My loyalty marketing experience includes being a member of the loyalty program development and launch teams at Levi Strauss (Canada) and as a member of LoyaltyOne’s Western region senior management team providing thought leadership to AIR MILES program sponsors such as Safeway Canada, WestJet, Boston Pizza, Manitoba Liquor and SaskEnergy.
In-depth discussions on loyalty program best practices were an integral part of the Database Marketing course I developed and taught through the University of Toronto – SCS; leveraging my expertise in loyalty program design, implementation and measurement methodologies. I continue to provide loyalty marketing solutions as an independent consultant.
Date: Wednesday, November 30th
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: Algonquin College, Community Employment Centre
40 Sunset Blvd. Perth ON
Cost: $10 members or $15 non-members
Registration required: Call 613-267-3200
Businesses who successfully complete four courses will achieve Accreditation Status jointly awarded by the Chamber, the College and the Town of Perth at the 2017 Annual Dinner. Courses begin in November 2016 and space is limited.
- No events
- No events
The Perth and District Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Perth Campus of Algonquin College, and the Town of Perth are pleased to offer a NEW Business Accreditation Program exclusive to Chamber members! The Program is offered by the partners, free of charge and includes training courses designed to aid businesses in achieving success in today’s competitive economic climate.
The courses include: Human Resources and Employment Standards; Web-based Marketing; Customer Service; and Succession Planning. Businesses who successfully complete all four courses will achieve Accreditation Status jointly awarded by the Chamber and the College at the 2014 Annual Dinner. Courses are to begin this May and space is limited. For more information, contact Pauline Fitchett, General Manager at 613-267-3200.